Sorry for the week off, but the need to pass my finals out weighed the need to post. Last week, I made my first payment to CCA and I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the first "You've Got A Friend In Me" pledge drive. I was able to meet my goal at 64%, which means the other 36% goes on the AMEX for the time being. I really appricate everyone's continued support, encouragement, and belief in my dream. I'm hoping to continue with the "You've Got A Friend In Me" pledge drive over this and next month, with special projects aimed at showcasing my drafting skills. Once again, many thanks and extreme gratitude to those who donated their time to my efforts, in this first go round.